Saturday, April 23, 2011

blog 14: reflection on media unit

   I found this media somewat difficult and some easy.I find watchin the matrix and the truman show very interesting i like writing the summarry on the movies.the summary i find vry diffuicult is the allegory. i find the summary i find hard was the "allegory of the cave".
         for the first cat.i didnt do really good on my first one because i dint really realte my eriting to the passage so i think i need more practicing on relating the text to my writing.i also i need help on writing my essay in my own words tatz y i think i didnt do good on my first cat.For he scond cat i think i did some wa better than the first one i try to relate more on the passage.i also think i did better than before because of the information dr X ha xplain to us and the format how a essay should look like ,also wat should be in your essay last but not least how to get a 4 or more on your essay.
     I also find this media intersting because we talk about which world is real and whch is not. need to improve more on mmy vocabulay page beacause its helpful for writingyour summary. For the summary,Thesis and claim i find it easy to write your say because you canit  break down to write a good essay.
         I findmyself annotating more.i feel that by annoting it make you write your essay better im happy this unit is oover i enjoy and woul like to find out what the nextunitwould b about. I dontrealylike working in groups because i dont really talk alot and wen the group be having group decision i don be really talkin alot.I need more help on symbolic meaing ofmovies i dont really kno how to relate to a moviesi would like helpin in that.

1 comment:

  1. I really, really like that you are annotating what you read and watch. I am also glad that you have a clear idea of what an essay should be like. That's very good improvement.
    Thank you for the insightful reflection !

    ReplyDelete