Friday, May 13, 2011

blog 20

      I like this food unit because it tells alot of people the right kind of food u should eat.in one of the film that we seen in my english class it was about supersize me about a man that had a good health so he decide to eat mcdonald evryday after that his health was bad another film that i didnt like was when they had mcdolads and other food in a container and they had it in there for like 9 weeks every other things had mold had them except for the mcdonald fries that had me not eating mcdonalds anything.another film was bout these little kids and they was askin them whatz the name of some healty food and the kids didnt know half of them that was really sad. 
      the food unit is connect to "The Allegory of the cave,The trus man show And the matrix,Red pill or blue pills because at the end of everything everybody always find the true.they was like lie about what is real and what is not real like in the food unit alot of people seen that water is better from the pipe other than from people selling water and the street .The headline on dr X page the brave new world in this class everybody learn something new and they also learn the truth.
      In the cat 2 i diid better than the first cat and the second cat i only need like 3 more point to the get a passing grades i think i juss need more time on putting my essay in my own words and relate it to the passage so that i could pass.Im still facing problems with writing my essay in my own worlds other than that im good in other things.I need to start improving ing my vocabulary words.i feel like i have been doin better in my writing skills i juss hope that i pass this test so that i could go to eng101 to see how it is.i would also want to see how the next unit goin to be about.
  
  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the useful and thorough reflection. You really have a good grasp of some of the issues you need to work on. Nice to know you are so introspective! :-)

    ReplyDelete